APCO 2021 is right around the corner and we are so pumped that you are interested in volunteering.
It’s going to be awesome and we want to make sure you are there with us. Here are some details we think you should know:
- Four (4) hours = one complimentary day pass (not available to volunteers who have already purchased a registration). If you have already purchased a registration prior to signing up to volunteer, you will not be issued complimentary or reduced-priced day passes, and no credits or reimbursements will be offered in exchange for your volunteer hours. Complimentary and discounted day passes are not transferrable.
- Discounts on additional day passes. Those that work at least four (4) hours are eligible to purchase one reduced-priced day pass for each day of conference, August 15-18.
- Registration for conference using complimentary day passes or discounted day passes will take place mid-June when codes for registration are distributed to volunteers. * Please note: Distinguished Achievers Breakfast, Food For Thought Luncheon and the Connect & Celebrate Dinner tickets must be purchased separately and are not included with any day pass.
- APCO members receive $100 towards your chapter (available to first 200 to sign up). Volunteers who are APCO members and wish to have their chapter(s) credited for their volunteer time must provide their primary chapter name and membership number when registering to volunteer. Your volunteer hours will be confirmed by APCO International after conference.
- Volunteers will receive an official APCO 2021 Volunteer T-shirt and a one-of-a-kind behind-the-scenes experience of APCO’s Annual Conference & Expo.
- You may sign up to volunteer at any time!
So go ahead, sign up now and learn more about available positions.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.